18/04/2019

Shop review: Fable and Black

Hello friends,
Today I will share with you a shop I discovered quite recently, after a friend gifted me one of their lucky dip boxes. They have some fab book inspired gifts, from cards, to bookmarks, to posters, to even clothing, but they're mostly known for their epic pins.
Here's what I got in my box:
All of the goodies!
One of my favourite pins ever!
A pretty badge (I love Luna and all things Harry Potter), a mini notebook book of spells, bookmarks and pretty prints

Needless to say I loved everything. Great quality, got tons of compliments for my pin, and I currently have a wish list the size of her shop! Unfortunately, I don't think they still have the lucky dip boxes, but you never know, they might bring them back again in the future.

Fable and Black can be found both on Etsy, as well as their own online shop. They also have a monthly pin club (you get a surprise pin every month, inspired by books, how cool is that?!), and you can also find them on instagram, for geeky bookish inspiration (and they are currently running a huge giveaway)!

Until next time,
El