03/03/2018

Currently #1


Buddy the cat looking at the snow.

  • Currently there's sweet snowy silence outside. And not a worry in the world.
  • Buddy the cat wants to go outside again to be surprised by how cold the snow is. For the millionth time since yesterday.
  • We're watching 'Tomorrow when the war began' and I'm wondering when I'll find time to read the actual book that has been on my phone for ages. And all the other books I have.
  • Gearing up for my n*th cup of tea of the day. I think I'll go for cinnamon and cloves this time.
  • I am editing things in my mind on the report I sent in for corrections the other day. I also have 'I got you babe' stuck in there...
  • I think about starting blogging again... I have a PhD to finish, this being the last year of it, but hey, anything to keep me busy. Let's see how it goes.
Until next time,
El.